Monday, March 3, 2014

Blog #24: Week Reflection Feb. 24-28

Last week was a little hectic for me. I had gotten a slow start to my Dante project due to a mini-vacation to Stanford University, and it definitely did not help to have one of the earlier cantos. But I worked hard! I got things done in class and used my time at home effectively, as well. When I finally presented  on Friday, I thought I had a very good piece of work and I was proud of it. Although it was stressful to complete the project in a seemingly short amount of time, I am very happy now that I was in an early slot in our lineup. This is because now I get to relax and watch my classmates' amazing projects, with no worries.



I thought the presentations on Thursday and Friday last week were very good. The thing that stood out most to me was the visual presentations, because they were stupidly good. It was definitely humbling to my artistic ability, as if I had any in the first place, and frankly, it made me feel a little worse about my own visual. The pit bull behind bars was so amazing, it brought a small, barely noticeable tear to my eyes. And the city street made in digital art and its incredible details, astounded and befuddled me. I look forward to seeing more of these, but I worry about the repetitiveness of the presentations, and if I will be able to stay engaged, as my peers deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment